Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birchbox - because who doesn't love samples?

For those of you who aren't aware of Birchbox, come out from under your rock and join the beauty world! For only ten dollars a month, you can receive a pretty-pink box of 4 to 5 (sometimes full size) high-end beauty and lifestyle samples. A box of happiness and girly wonder if you will. What's better? Sometimes Birchbox sends a second complimentary box in the same month. When you are certain you love those samples, you can purchase full size products at the Birchbox shop.


After five months of my fabulous subscription, I really don't know how I could ever turn back. 

I've gathered a few of my favorites products here.

Enjoy!

Xo - T

Kate Spade New York Twirl

Jouer Lip Enhancer


Jouer Moisture Tint

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash

Juicy Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum

tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint
Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment