Friday, February 24, 2012

Essie Spring Collection 2012

Someone get me out of this bi-polar weather! 
One day it's 60 and sunny. The next, its glooms-day outside.
I can't even.

The only thing that perked up my morning was the new Essie Spring 2012 collection. The colors are adorbs and I CANNOT wait to try all of them. Maybe a french mani with a crewed interest? Or drink margaritas with ole caliente on my nails?

Either way, I think all of them will get me out of my winter weather blues.

<b>orange, it's obvious</b><p>a bright orange<b>a crewed interest</b><p>a luminous peach shade<b>navigate her</b><p>a light, bright green
from left to right:
orange it's obvious!  
a crewed interest
navigate her
<b>to buy or not to buy</b><p>a lavender with shimmer<b>tour de finance</b><p>a fuchsia with shimmer<b>olé caliente</b><p>a red-orange with pink undertone
from left to right:
to buy or not to buy 
tour de finance 
ole caliente

1 comment: