Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gift Idea for Valentine's Day

Struggling to figure out what to get your special someone for Valentine's Day?
Well look no further because your problem is solved! 

During the holidays I was introduced to a great website - Mixbook.com!
This super-easy-to-use website let's you quickly and enjoyably create professional looking photo projects. All you have to do is select the type of project you would like to create (photo albums, cards, calendars...) and assign that project it's template. Templates are provided or you can create your own. Upload and arrange your images to the template.
Voila! You have a beautiful gift!

What's better? You can gift this for any Valentine in your life - parents, siblings, friends, etc. And, the price is phenomenal! Below, check out the book I had made for the love of my life this Christmas. This book is 25 pages and has 305 pictures. The total WITH shipping came to only $31.98! For serious? That's a steal!

I went with the 11 x 8.5" Classic Landscape Hardcover book. It will last forever and is a great addition for the coffee table.

 
Choose a theme for your image layouts.
These two are my favorites!

Sending love!
xO
T


4 comments:

  1. Love of my life. Crying. Tears everywhere. I'm so alone.

    Great gift though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...this is so sweet and thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete