Friday, February 10, 2012

Just Sayin'

Tonight, I am introducing a new rant series called Just Sayin'. 
Want to hear about it? Here it goes.

On my way home from the office, I decided to take a cab. Why? I wore heels all day and I didn't want to walk - that's why. Regardless, is it really necessary for a 40 year old man to steal my cab, and then proceed to tell me "Sorry, but I'm in a rush." DUDE you are so inappropriate. Chivalry is dead. Just sayin'.


On that note, is it necessary that when I finally catch a cab, the driver gets into a screaming match with the FedEx truck next to us. I'm sorry gents, I'm just trying to get home. Let's not have the passenger overhear you calling each other assholes and insult each other's mothers. Just sayin'.


Tonight, pictures of Beyonce and Jay-z's little one, Blue Ivy, have all the gossip pages blowing up! And as we predicted, Mommy Fierce and Daddy Yankee-Fitted created one adorable baby! But if mom and dad are THE power couple, does that make Baby Blue Ivy a power baby? Just sayin'.


I busted my ass everyday in college to graduate with honors, and then I earned my MBA in a year and a half. Now I make just as much money as I did when I used to babysit. Oh excuse me - now my job offers dental insurance. Good thing I have lots of college loans to make me feel better. Just sayin'.


Hi, lady who threads my eyebrows. Please walk away from my face when you decide to have a coughing attack. I really don't appreciate the germ thread you're using to shape my brows. Just sayin'.


Apologies to those who take offense, but really with the republican nominee news coverage? I don't care if this one is doing 2% better than that one. I don't care that the "funny" political cartoon some ignorant moron posted on FB gives him shits and giggles. How about we stop disrespecting the president, get our acts together, work as a team, and show some class? I'm just sayin'.




HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment