Friday, February 3, 2012

VENT SESSION: No sneak previews you Super Bowl Ads!!

QUESTION. Aren't hilariously phenom commercials that main reason chicks like me watch the Super Bowl? 

Then WHY is it necessary for companies to not only preview their 30 second money makers, but to release them completely before the big game? I'm sorry - I'm all for the commercial teasers. Quick 5 second sneak peaks of what is to come. But if the only reason I'm watching the Super Bowl is see your ads, then I do not want to have the anticipation spoiled with YouTube. Or the Today Show. Or the person in my office who decided to ruin all of the fun.

Buller? Buller? 

Yeah. That one was ruined for me already.

BYE.

Either way. I'm pumped for wings and beer...

...and this is funny.


3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is so me unfortunately. But I can't help it. I'm in it for the food, the commercials and the trivia game (where you have to predict all the random questions asked before the beginning of the game). And I cannot wait to see what Madonna does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! I don't really mind who wins - as long as the food is good and the commercials are funny. and I'm hoping Madonna puts on a killer half time show!!

    Thanks for following :)
    Xo. Tanya.
    TheSocialT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ads = bad. Upset. I'm going to eat monkey bread.

    ReplyDelete