Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Kindle Changed My Life

Last October, my wonderful boyfriend ordered me the new Kindle Fire for my birthday. Ever since it arrived, my life has not been the same.....AND I LOVE IT.

Because I commute each day into Manhattan (about an hour and half door-to-door), it's super easy to get bored on the train-ride to-and-from the office. Since my Kindle, I am happy to say that my mind-numbing commute has become incredibly better! I have developed a great new love for reading and am happy to share some of my favorites! I highly recommend all of them.

In order of my favorites (thus far)
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Everyone Loves You When You're Dead by Neil Strauss
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Bossypants by Tina Fey
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson



No comments:

Post a Comment