Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SAG Awards 2012: My Favorite Looks

This past Sunday, for those who adore Awards Season, was the 18th annual Screen Actor's Guild Awards. As someone who has always idolized the history and glamour of the entertainment industry, the SAG's hold a special place in my heart because it's all about peers voting for peers. Sometimes I wish that this constant award giving was the norm across all industries. 


And the award for Best Removal of the Printer Paper Jam is? I digress...


Here were some of my favorite looks on Sunday!

Emily Blunt in Oscar de la Renta
This color is to die.

 
Sofia Vergara in Marchesa 
Fierce and killing it in magenta.

Naya Rivera from Glee in Naeem Khan.
So Glam

Kyra Sedgwick & Kevin Bacon
Hottest Couple Award? I think so.
Wishing that my man and I are this good looking in 20 years.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with these picks -- and I know one day you'll beat the system. Keep truckin -- you're fab!

    ReplyDelete